We're a part of S AM's exhibition, 'Bengal Stream. The Vibrant Architecture of Bangladesh'.
Our work with JBM slum and local partner SAFE, features alongside 60 projects by established and emerging architects.
- Dec 2017 - Jun 2018 (Swiss Architecture Museum, Basel)
- Nov 2018 - Mar 2019 (Architecture Centre, Bordeaux)
- Apr 2019 - Jun 2019 (German Architecture Museum, Frankfurt)
Travelling exhibition, beginning at SAM in Basel, with stops at different destinations across Europe and North America, and ending in Dhaka, Bangladesh
We love sharing our skills. We're hosting another Adobe workshop with Economy of Hours, focusing on Photoshop and InDesign.
If you have little or no experience of Adobe software and would like to produce impactful marketing to tell your story, join us.
- Wednesdays, 17th & 24th October
- Camden Collective, London
- Cost = 4 echoes, via Economy of Hours marketplace
We believe in sharing our knowledge and experience, to grow our impact. In fact, we've even written this into our constitution. We host a range of events, from presentations and co-design workshops to ideas competitions and exhibitions of our work.
Interested in social impact design? Why not...