Small Charity Week has just kicked off. From 13 - 18th June there are a whole host of events to celebrate small charities and the work we do. We're involved in a number of ways, including pitching our new Treasurer position at the Trustee Matching and Networking Event on 16th in London.
Check out the Small Charity Week website to see how you can get involved and support small charities, just like us. For starters why not use your social media skills and help us win up to £450.
£450 could pay for 4 VIP (ventilated improved pit) latrines in Bangladesh - in areas without access to sanitation.
It's pretty simple really:
- Download and fill in our poster: I Love AzuKo because...
- Take a selfie (or UNselfie)
- Post it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Remember to include the hashtag #ILoveSmallCharities and tag both AzuKo and Small Charity Week
- Share with friends, family and countrymen... the charity with the most posts wins!
You can download the full instructions here: #ILoveSmallCharities Competition
... and we'll be retweeting and reposting your words. We look forward to reading them.